Arnold Lodge Parents Association (ALPA) is a committee of parents for the school which works in partnership with the school to help to advance the development of pupils, and to promote the interests of the children.
The parents help to offer opportunities, embed a sense of community for Arnold Lodge, and fundraise through a number of events hosted by ALPA throughout the school year.
ALPA’s purpose is:
- To advance the education and development of pupils working in partnership with the Head Teacher, SLT and school.
- Advise & assist the school to achieve the strategic vision and objectives.
- Promote the interests of the pupils & offer opportunities that achieve the best possible development outcomes
- Preserve a sense of community to leverage the skills and support of all parents and pupils
ALPA hold a variety of events throughout the year with the emphasis on having fun, celebrating the pupils’ achievements, building on the wider Arnold Lodge community while also raising money.
- Welcome Back BBQ – September
- Winter Ball / Quiz & Fizz – November (alternate years)
- Christmas Fair – December
- Lodge Fest – July
- Playground refurbishment
- Lighting rig for the School Hall
- Library refurbishment
- Easter Eggs given to all pupils and to Warwick Hospital
- Travelling Pantomime visited Junior School putting on a production in school hall
- Christmas Selection Boxes – Warwick Hospital & Great Ormond Street Hospital
Come and join one of our open committee meetings advertised in the Termly Calendar.
Become a year representative – please contact APLA on [email protected].
ALPA ‘Angels’ are a bank of volunteer parents who provide their expertise and assistance and/or also help during fund raising events with anything from set up, running stall, tombola or serving on BBQ etc.
Please contact the committee at [email protected] if you are interested in becoming part of the Arnold Lodge Parents' Association.
Second Hand Uniform
ALPA helps to run the Second Hand Uniform Shop, for all enquiries, contact [email protected].