The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) works to inspect and monitor independent schools against standards set by the government, through regular objective reports. The reports cover all aspects of the school and uses the reports to ensure the quality of education children are receiving within the private sector.
Our most recent focused compliance and educational quality ISI report (May 2023) found that the "quality of the pupils' academic and other achievements" is excellent, and that the "quality of the pupils' personal development" is excellent.
The report shows that Arnold Lodge School –
- "wholeheartedly achieves its aim to encourage all pupils to make excellent progress, academically and emotionally, whilst developing their individual success"
- "A culture of kindness and care…permeates the school community"
- "Pupils attain excellent results in public examinations"
- "Pupils enjoy overwhelming positive relationships with each other and with their teachers"
- "Pupils moral understanding is excellent. Their conduct around school is of a high standard"
The most recent Regulatory Compliance-focused ISI report (February 2019) awarded Arnold Lodge School received a glowing pass.
The findings of the report show how Arnold Lodge School is not afraid to be innovative and lead the way in creating a safe and happy educational environment for all our pupils to ensure they reach their potential.